Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It takes a lot to be me.

Clint always teases me because I am a hopeless over packer. I feel like there is always a chance I might need this one item, so I have to have it. Otherwise my whole day might be ruined. Obviously a logical person would realize that your whole day will not ruined if you are unable to wear a certain shirt. But in my mind that is not the case. If I think I need a certain article of clothing to complete an outfit, nothing can change my mind.
I have a few items that I need to survive daily. These items include:
Hair straigtener, or hair scrunchi (I don’t want to scare small children with my unruly hair)
Sneakers (I have to be able to run off some of my manic energy to me more pleasant to anyone around me)
Gum (If I am chewing gum I am not stuffing my face with food)
Coffee (My long standing love affair with caffeine)
Cell Phone (Heaven forbid I have to go without entertainment while waiting at a stoplight for people to figure out that a green light means accelerate)
Car keys ( I would love to be able to walk everywhere but Bon Air is not pedestrian friendly)
Make-up (Again, don’t want to traumatize small children)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment