Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I hate everything!

 hate how it takes forever for the ice cubes to come out of the stupid shoot in my freezer.
I biting into a grape and finding out it is sour.
I hate realizing that I accidently put my favorite shirt in the dryer and shrank it.
I hate getting to the pool, putting on sunscreen only to realize the sun has disappeared.
I hate getting rained on when I am dressed up and have somewhere to be.
I hate that coffee doesn’t taste good cold, but if it is too hot it will burn my taste buds off.
I hate there is never a light switch right next to my bed, so I have to climb out of bed just to turn off the lights.
I hate that checking Facebook on my phone uses up so much batter power.
I hate that eating to many potato chips is bad for you, but you can never eat just one.
I hate that you can’t open the windows in the spring without the pollen getting inside your house.
I hate the smell of bug spray, but I hate mosquitoes more.
I hate how fish smells fishy.
I hate ordering steak medium-well, only to find out that means there is more pink then I thought.
I hate having to send my food back to the kitchen.
I hate ordering something and being disappointed.
I hate when they don’t have what I ordered.
I hate when the waiter doesn’t refill my drink.
I hate when people mispronounce my name.
I hate when people don’t look at me while talking.
I hate when people mumble.
I hate when people have food stuck n their teeth.
I hate when people think brushing their teeth is an option.
I hate when people don’t let me finish my sentences.
I hate when I can’t pronounce a word correctly.
I hate when my ice cream melts faster than I can eat it.
I hate when I get a stain on a brand new outfit.
I hate that the only time I have to go shopping is when the mall is the most crowded.
I hate that the piece of clothing I like the best is never on sale.
I hate that I can only buy clothes that are on sale.
I hate my bills always seem to be more then what I make.
I hate that anything work having is worth working for.
I hate that directions to an electronic item are never short and concise.
I hate that I can’t speak a foreign language.
I hate that math feels like a foreign language.
I hate that I would rather watch reality TV then an educational show.
I hate that I secretly like the stupid shows on Disney.
I hate that I know all the words to the songs from Disney movies.
I hate that as soon as I paint my nails, I chip them.
I hate that I am too much of a chicken to get a tattoo.
I hate that animals are so much work.
I hate that I prefer junk food to healthy food.
I hate that I have to work out stay fit.
I hate that I wake up to an alarm clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment