Monday, July 25, 2011

Hey Baby They are Playing Our Song

Music is such a big part of my life that I have a soundtrack I associate with every major event that happens in my life. I also have music for every possible mood. So I want to list the songs that are on my Ipod in the summer of 2011, so that I will forever associate these songs with my engagement.
  1. Racks – Young Chris
  2. You and I – Lady Gaga
  3. Just a kiss- Lady Antebellum
  4. Don’t want to Go Home – Jason Derulo
  5. Homeboy – Eric Church
  6. How to Love – Lil Wayne
  7. Novacane – Frank Ocean
  8. Booty Work – Tpain
  9. Bad Meets Evil – Bruno Mars
  10. Stereo Love- Gym Class Heroes
  11. Love Done Gone – Billy Currington
  12. Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
  13. If Heaven wasn’t so far away – Justin Moore
  14. Dirt Road Anthem – Jason Aldean
  15. Country Boy’s World – Jason Aldean
  16. Bring it Back – Travis Porter
  17. Are you going to Kiss Me or Not – Thompson Square
  18. When I am Gone – Wiz Kahlifa
 
I am in such a daze planning for my wedding that I don’t want to look back and not remember what songs were important to me the summer I got engaged.  And by important to me, I mean songs that I sang with every time they came on the radio much to the annoyance of my  companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment